Thursday, July 5, 2012

So it's been a month and a half since I've started here at Salon 113!

It has been amazing! I could not ask for anything more! Everyone here is wonderful, talented, friendly, genuine... should I go on?

I wanted to thank all of my clients for following me with this big adventure, all of my new clients that have found me over here, and a HUGE thank you to all my family and friends for holding my hand through all of the changes I have been through in the past two months.

I am excited to say we have A LOT of things in the works right now from events to shoots to a new website.

NEW WEBSITE- Check! www.salon113.com

I am currently planning another curly girl class to be held here at the new salon where as similar to last time we will go over cutting techniques, styling techniques, color options, etc... All my curly ladies - join the movement to go natural!!

Stay tuned for updates on my venture with the movement, the parties we're planning and the new and improved space!

Love you all-

<3 Enjoy-

Jordan

No comments:

Post a Comment