Tuesday, January 11, 2011

A few images from Elishia's photo shoot!

Hey guys! Here are a few images of the photo shoot with Elishia! I can't wait to get my book done so all of you guys can see all of these images brought to life with art inspired design, retouching, artistic imagery and words of inspiring musicians.... Oh I just get so excited thinking about everything!

I have another shoot scheduled at the end of the month with a student from Shear Ego International School of Hair Design in Irondequoit, the same school that I went to for my cosmetology license. We are going go full blown rocker. Can't wait! My sister Hannah Betts, the photographer from Jenna's shoot will be photographing her!

Anyway - here are a few images from Elishia's shoot!

If you guys have any questions about the hair products and the makeup I used in any of my shoots, shoot me an email and I'll clue you in more! jordangbetts@yahoo.com



<3 Enjoy

No comments:

Post a Comment