Friday, January 7, 2011

Day with our RIT students!

Today was an awesome day at the salon! I had two of my RIT students come in, both of whom will be photographing and modeling for my inspiration book! Brandon and Liz! Both of them started coming to me a few months ago and we have all been on the same page about styles and today we talked about their color. I am so excited about them! They both are super fun and stylish, totally willing to try new things!

Brandon is rocking a great funky faux hawk type cut and we are coloring him next month. It was great because I had an idea in my head and when I told him what I wanted to do... he told me he was just talking to the others in the car about the same thing! Ahh great minds think alike. Brandon is a fashion inspired photographer at RIT. (I'll get you a link to his page soon I promise!)

Lizz came to me with a great cut that we have been able to slowly transform into a cut that fits her face and personality better than any other person I have met! We are really excited about her color as well! Lizz is a Fine Art inspired photographer at RIT. http://lizzthabet1.carbonmade.com/

With both of them photographing and modeling for me, I know for sure we are going to get exactly what I have envisioned.

They also brought one of their super cute friends in today for a hair cut. She told me she wanted something piecey and funky. Did we get that! We cut a super funky and piecey style on her. She rocked it! I have never met anyone that could rock a cut like that! I can't wait for her color to be finished! She was such a beautiful girl!

Anyway... I just thought I would share with you part of my day with some of my favorite clients at the salon. We will be doing the shoot in February... so keep your eye out!

Another fun fact about today... I edged a design into one of my client's trendy hair cut! Awesome!

<3 Enjoy

No comments:

Post a Comment